I am sooo happy!!! I have been given a blogger appreciation award, the Liebster Award. Thank You soo much Deepa Aunty 🙂 🙂
Liebster is German, for beloved or dearest….
Here are the questions you asked with their answers….
1. Describe yourself in one sentence.
Ans- I am a talkative, confused teen who loves fun and meeting new people and making friends.
2. Of all the posts on your blog, which is your favourite?
Ans- My favourite posts are my story series of ‘In The Solar System’ because it is my first blog post and after I wrote these stories, my mom decided that I should have a blog of my own instead of writing on her blog.
3. Of all the books you have read so far, which is your favourite?
Ans- Well.. uhmm.. thats a difficult one. But I guess, it’s The Bracelet by Ishaan Lalit.
4. Do you have a favourite celebrity? Who is it and why?
Ans- I like Aamir Khan because his acting is natural and he also works for a social cause.
5. What do you dream of doing someday?
Ans- I want to become a good Indian and help in it’s progress. 🙂
6. If you could go to any place in the world, which would it be?
Ans- Venice, Switzerland, Vatican City and Paris!!
7. What’s your favourite part about a train/plane journey?
Ans- My favourite part about a train journey is meeting new people and enjoying the beautiful view outside 🙂 ( and also the way the train staff treats us ’cause my dad’s a railway officer :P)
8. What is one thing that you do not like about school?
Ans- Nothing! I love my school and everything about it. 🙂
9. What’s the best gift you ever received?
Ans- uhmm…. Actually I cherish each and every gift I receive. 😀
10. Share a joke!
Ans- Can February March?? No, but April May. 😛